Saturday, January 14, 2017

Prepping & Packing

The least fun you can have on a trip is the packing. Especially when it involves moving a bicycle around the world.




Matty "Pedal's" Iles
I decided to try and obtain as many red items as I could to support Team England  and Her Majesty during this 400 mile race :checkered_flag: :joy:. I'm slightly concerned looking back at my gear photo that I have packed very lightly. Although I haven't photographed my underwear as that's NSFW! I'm writing this on the way to HK airport excited and anxious to see if I can locate a bike to use on this adventure tomorrow in Chennai! Let's do this!"


Shruti "The fresher" Rao

Shruti's sad and lonely bike getting ready for its boxing







Stevie B's Packing journey

I hope my big guy is safe in that box









Since I am still officially 40 ... I thought this was quite fitting :)



I brought so much gear... this is just what I stuck in my luggage. In the bicycle box I have a sack of tools, a brand new chain I nthe bx, a brand new set of brake cables, front and back, tubes, an extra tire, more bungee cords, more zip ties, electrical tape, pump etc etc. Lots of stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment